Juniors and Seniors...
MYEP is looking for high flying students who will make an eight week commitment to work in an internship this summer. We are looking for students who are responsible and will follow through on tasks to get one step closer to their ultimate career. Previous work experience and CTE courses are preferred.
Gain valuable work experience
Develop your talents
Learn new skills
Enhance your resume
Network with professionals
Want more information?
Get Ready for Your Interview
First Things First:
- MYEP Student Handbook - Please read this handbook
- Application Check List
- MYEP Application (see requirements in handbook - COMPLETED ONLINE)
- 500 word Essay - use Hamburger Model
- Resume - (see information below)
- 2 Letters of Recommendation - Page 17 and 19
- Applicant Authorization and Consent Form/Release of Information - Page 21
- Statement of Understanding Regarding the MYEP Handbook - Page 27
- Photo Consent - Page 28
- Go to: http://www.cpcc.edu/career/studentsgrads/guide
- Review information under Resumes and Correspondence, Job Search and Interviewing